Training, qualifications & experience
Linda Henderson and Brenda McAuliffe are experienced, qualified and accredited members of the BACP and Members of the Association for Pastoral and Spiritual Care and Counselling.
- Diploma in Counselling (Humanistic CSCT)
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Humanistic AQA)
- Qualified and Experienced Alexander Technique Teachers
- Trained and Experienced Postural Yoga Teachers
Trained as Integrative psychotherapists/counsellors we work sensitively and holistically with a variety of models to suit our clients. We provide a comfortable safe and confidential space for our clients. We work with different models to suit our client.
Our training spans over a period of 20 years.
Brenda and Linda have had counselling experience in the NHS as well as many years in private practise.
- Humanistic therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy
- Alexander Technique
- Postural Yoga
- Spiritual Care at RIGPA (Buddhist Foundation)
- Bereavement Counselling (Eleanor Foundation)
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Sex Abuse (Family Matters)
- Couple Counselling
- Stress Management (Alexander Technique)
- Jungian Dreamwork (Jungian Dream Group)
- Yoga and Meditation (Yoga and Meditation Teachers)